Parents, we are in for a rare treat… a night game (sort of; as I write this it’s almost 8 and the sun hasn’t set yet). So, okay, it’s more of an evening game. It will, hopefully, be a bit cool, at least. Okay, it will still be hot. Anyhow, here’s the details:
We will be hosting National Fusion at home, and kickoff time is 7:30pm . Things to note:
- We tried playing this game earlier this season. The game was tied 1-1 shortly before halftime, when lightning forced first a suspension, then cancellation of the game. We will starting the whole game over, not playing from the moment we stopped or just the second half.
- The game will be played on field S3. Check the map below.
- Arriving 30 minutes before game time gives your child time to get into the proper frame of mind as well as time to prepare physically.
- Always bring both jerseys! I believe National Fusion clubs customarily wear orange but we never want to have to forfeit a game or not allow a player to play because they didn’t bring both jerseys. Wear blue, but bring white as well.
- If anyone has trouble attending, arriving early enough (7pm), or picking up and would like help from another parent please leave a comment below.
- Don’t forget we play again Saturday afternoon. Laundry time!